Friday, August 6, 2010

Traveling Woods County

I have been traveling for Red Carpet Country selling ads for next years visitors guide. In my travels I have been to the Sod House, Aline, Ok. The changes they have made are really great so if you haven't been there in a while it is a good place for a day trip. They have added a lot of items to the building and have many more ideas to come.
Another place that I visited was Freedom, OK, their museum is really wonderful. See the historical bones that were found near Freedom, and other items that people have donated to them, things that made the trip in the run possibly. Some at least came in the covered wagons. It is another wonderful day trip.
Sorry, no pics for this trip, maybe the next great place that I visit I will be able to take some pics. There is a lot of great places to visit right here in Woods County or close by. You will be able to take your kids somewhere before school starts again and give them a little history while they enjoy it. Happy traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment